There is always work to be done, projects and to-do lists around the barn. Graham is always open to those who can volunteer and help us out. All of our events would not happen if it weren’t for the wonderful help of volunteers. Even if you do not have horse experience, we can use your help!
Requirements for Volunteering
- Must be 16 years old to volunteer without parent/guardian
- Ages 10-15 may volunteer if accompanied by an adult over the age of 18
- If you wish to volunteer for openings that involve horse handling or working in the fields with the horses, volunteers and chaperoning adults of 10-15 age volunteers must take Safe Horse Handling Course
- The Safe Horse Handling Class costs $25, or it is offered free of charge to volunteers after 20 hours of volunteer service is complete
- MUST complete our waivers prior to volunteer activities
- We welcome Veterinary Interns and College Internship Programs!
If you are under the age of 18 you must have a legal guardian complete and sign the liability waivers on your behalf. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly with concerns.
Interested? Search through our open sign-ups below and be sure to add yourself to our volunteer mailing list.
New Volunteer Raffle!!!
We are now selecting one volunteer from the signup genius volunteer sheets per month with an online raffle tool to win your choice of the following prizes:
$40 Fandango gift card ~ $40 Amazon Gift Card ~ $40 gift card to Mamma Mish’s Homemade Dishes~ $40 gift card to Das Bierhalle ~ 1 group lesson (existing students only)
Signups for volunteer opportunities that earn Graham bucks are not included in the raffle (lesson helpers, camp helpers) – going forward we will indicate on the signup if it is eligible for this raffle.
GEC can’t do what we do without our dedicated volunteers – we appreciate you!