Complete Waivers and Lesson Welcome Packages
How can you help?
As a non-profit organization, we often rely on the generous donations from others for needed funding and materials. All donations are tax deductible and will be given written documentation for your records.
We have a charity donation list setup on Amazon to make things really easy if you wish to send us new items. We are also happy to take used items in working condition.
Many items we often are in need of (in good condition) are:
- Manure forks
- Garden hoses, hose splitters, shut-off valves
- Medical supplies (saline, gauze, surgical scrub, vet wrap)
- Horse jumps
- Tack and equipment (bridles, saddles, grooming supplies etc)
- Please note that we can only accept riding helmets that are ASTM//SEI certified, less than 5 years old, and they must be new with tags or in box due to safety regulations
- Trough heaters
- Heated buckets
- White boards and dry erase markers
Larger items that would be greatly appreciated are:
- Lithium Ion Power tools (sawz-all, circular saw, weed whacker)
- Landscaping equipment for tree work and ground clearing (weed whackers, pole saws, etc)
- Materials such as millings, stone dust, pea gravel and related services
- Tow-able salt spreader and sprayers
If you have something that you think we may be interested in that you are willing to donate, please call 443.461.6990 and press 2 to speak to the Barn Manager
Please do not use this form to make lesson or camp payments!