Complete Waivers and Lesson Welcome Packages
Instructions for GEC Summer Camp Registration 2023
First, thank you for entrusting your campers to us here at GEC during their summer break! We strive to provide the best in horse education, riding instruction, and fun activities! All of our camps, except the 3 day advanced camp, are suitable for first-time through intermediate riders.
This year we are offering a combination of week-long full day camps, and also half-day camps that can be booked on individual days – as few or as many as you like.
Week long full day camp is $600
- $300 non-refundable deposit upon booking
- $300 balance will be invoiced 30 days prior to the start of the camp week, the invoice will be due 15 days prior to the start of the camp week. If the balance is not paid within that 15 day period, you will not be refunded and you will lose your reservation
Half days are $85 – paid in full upon booking
Advanced Camp is $120/day – 3 days of riding for advanced campers – you can book all three days or single days
Before / After care – is available starting @ 7am and ending at 4pm. The cost is $20/hour. You can schedule and pay for individual hours as you need them – or you can purchase packages of 3, 5 or 10 hours.
Cancellation / Refund Policy:
Week long full day camps:
- Deposits are non-refundable
- Cancellation notifications received more than 3 weeks before the start of the scheduled camp week may receive a refund of the $300 balance
- Cancellation notifications received more than 2 weeks before the start of the scheduled camp week may receive a 50% refund of the $300 balance
- Cancellation notifications received less than 2 weeks before the start of the scheduled camp week will not be refunded the deposit or the balance
Half-day camps / Advanced Camp:
- Cancellation notifications received more than 2 weeks before the scheduled date may receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellation notifications received less than 2 weeks before the scheduled date will not be refunded. They may be rescheduled if spaces are available.
* you may appeal for a refund by emailing email@example.com – this does not guarantee a refund*
!! EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE – through the end of March !!
For full week full-day camps – use coupon code 2023FULL25 to save $25 off of the full week price of $600
2023 GEC Summer Camp Schedule
Once you have determined the weeks or days that you wish to register your camper for – please follow these instructions:
*Existing GEC lesson students can go directly into Vcita to schedule a camp week or purchase a camp package and schedule your dates. You do not need to complete the waiver again but you MUST COMPLETE the Camp Information Package – however please read these instructions as it is somewhat different than lessons
- Visit this link https://live.vcita.com/site/GrahamEquestrianCenter/online-scheduling
- To book a full week of full-day camp, look under the blue line labeled ‘Camps’, find the week that you want and purchase it, that will include checkout and a brief registration form.
- To book individual half-day camp days – you have 2 options.
- To purchase 1 half-day camp, go to the blue line labeled ‘Camps’, find the date you want, and purchase it, that will include checkout and a brief registration form
- To purchase multiple half-day camp dates, click on the Packages / Leases link in the upper right corner
- Scroll down to find the packages for Summer Camp – Half Day. There are 3 options – 2 days, 5 days and 10 days. Pick the one that suits you best.
- Purchase the package, that will include checkout and a brief registration form
- Click done under the whale, then click the GEC logo in the upper left corner
- Click ‘Schedule a Lesson or Camp’, under the blue ‘Camps’ line, select Half-day camp. Then select the day that you want and hit ‘continue’. The checkout process will ask you if you want to use a package credit – select that option and that day is scheduled – repeat for each day that you want to book
- To book before/after care, the process is exactly the same – you can book it for 1 hour for 1 day – or for multiple days. Before/After care MUST be booked 24 hrs in advance so that we have staff available. Payment is not required upon booking for before/after care, however it is expected to be paid in check, cash, or online at pickup in the afternoon for that day.
- Waitlists – you can put yourself on a waitlist for camp weeks or half-day camps in the system by clicking ‘Join Waitlist’ on the day that you are interested but is full. You will be notified if a spot opens up and you can register for it – please note that this is first come first serve – whoever registers first gets the spot.
Important Information for scheduling
- When registering, the contact is the parent/guardian and the student is the camper. PLEASE opt in – if you do not we cannot text you regarding cancellations etc
- If you have more than one camper – purchase and schedule for 1 camper, then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the name of the additional camper(s) and we will add them to your profile so that you can then register them.
- a PayPal account is not required to pay online. If you do not have a PayPal or Venmo account – click the PayPal button then select ‘Pay with Debit or Credit’ at the bottom.
- You may pay by check in person and we will get you registered and scheduled in person – if you are not a regular student and wish to do this PLEASE contact us at email@example.com before coming so that we can be sure that someone will be in the office to help you.
- All campers, whether you are a current student or not – MUST fill out the Camp Information Package – it is an electronic form and will automatically be submitted to us, using this link.
- Campers that are new to GEC (have not taken lessons or attended camp here before) must complete our liability waiver – here.