Our mission is to educate the mind, improve the body and lift the spirits of local children and adults, regardless of income or (dis)ability, through the joy of horses. We are a 501c3 non-profit dedicated to the education of the community about the joy of horses and horsemanship.
Below is a listing of the services/events that we offer – please click through the links to learn more. If you don’t see what you need just contact us (top right)!
- Riding Lessons
- Day Camps and Summer Camps
- Horse Leasing
- Horse Boarding
- Trails for hiking, walking or horseback riding
- Horse Discovery Days (the first Saturday of every month March thru November)
- Birthday parties / pony parties
- Experience events / field trips for church groups, schools, Scouts, 4-H etc
- Outreach experiences for other non-profits that provide support to various under-served members of the population
- Trails for riding, hiking, walking