GEC is a non-profit organization. Learn more
If you are looking for week long Summer Camps click here.
Day Camps are from 9am to 4pm. Camp activities include riding lessons, arts and crafts and educational games/activities. Camp participants must be age 6 or older.
Space is limited – be sure to reserve your space early!
2018 Day Camp Schedule
Good Friday – Friday March 30th
Memorial Day – Monday May 28
Labor Day – Monday September 3rd
Payments may be made via check or cash. We also accept credit cards with an additional $5 processing fee.
Full Day: $85, $50 deposit ahead of time
Half Day: $50 paid in full
Early drop off / late pick up care is available for $15 each, $30 for both
Q: What age children can come to camp
A We accept chidren age 6 and up
Q: What to send with your child?
A: Lunch, water to last through the day, sunscreen, and a change of clothes
Q: What should your child wear?
A: Long pants (jeans, breeches, leggings), closed toe shoes with a heel (no sneakers, sandals, flip flops). Rain boots are ok. Your child can bring shorts to change into after riding.
Q: Who do I make a check out to?
A: GEC or Graham Equestrian Center – please be sure to write ‘Day Camp’ on the memo line
To sign up:
- Verify that space is available for your selected date using the Camp Interest Form below.
- Submit the completed forms (GEC Day Camp Registration and Welcome Packet) AND your deposit by:
- Mail to GEC, Attn: Camps, 10301 Harford Road, Glen Arm MD 21057 OR
- Drop forms AND payment off at the farm in the lockbox located on the left side of the smaller cinderblock building on the left side of the driveway, next to the office sign OR
- Email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how and when you will submit payment in that email
- Mail in your final payment (address above) before the day of camp or bring it with you on the day of camp.