GEC is a non-profit organization. Learn more
A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION DEVOTED TO SHARING KNOWLEDGE ABOUT HORSES.
Interested in Donating to GEC?
Help us reach more people with your time or with your donations!
Graham Equestrian Center is a non-profit organization that relies on generous donations to continue to add and improve the equine educational and outreach program.
Currently, we are fundraising to build an indoor to be able to continue our efforts of education all year around. Please considering sending us a tax-deductible donation! Every little bit counts.read more
Highlights of Graham Equestrian Center
- Non-profit educational organization
- Sits on the edge of the Gunpowder State Park
- Twice weekly horsemanship sessions (open to everyone!)
- Horseback Lessons available every day of the week
- Approximately 20 acres of pasture with 3 board oak fencing
- Easily accessible to everyone in Baltimore-DC-Philadelphia corridor
- Hosts fun competitions for all levels conducive to learning
- Introductory lessons offered weekly to the public
- Miles of scenic trails to hike or trail ride